Class 6: Ms Griffin
An overview of learning for the Autumn Term
Welcome to Class 6!
2023 - 2024
As the older pupils of school, there are high expectations of us and we have important responsibilities. We are responsible for leading the way and modelling an exemplary example in terms of behaviour, effort and adhering to school values and rules. Something which we aim to achieve with great pride!
Here are some reminders:
- We will be having indoor P.E. every Thursday and outdoor P.E. every Wednesday, so don’t forget to wear trainers and joggers to school along with your school top and jumper.
- You are all welcome to bring a book from home to read in school during our daily reading sessions. It is important that you are able to sit and concentrate on reading for longer periods of time, so please do continue to read at home every evening and during weekends. Reading and understanding a variety of genres is an essential skill required to access the full curriculum successfully when you move on to Year 7.
- Don't forget - only one pencil case for school.
- Hand any mobile phones or similar devices to me or the office and they will be returned at the end of the day. Please do not go on your phone during Breakfast Club, otherwise you will not be able to bring a phone to school at all.
- Homework tasks and messages will be posted on Teams, so don't forget to check there every week.
- I will be having P.P.A. time every other Wednesday and Mrs Stone will be teaching you on these days.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.