Class 6: Ms Griffin
Overview of activities for this Half Term
Welcome to Class 6!
There are high expectations of all pupils in Year 6 and you are expected to set a good example to others at all times.
Here are some reminders:
- We will be having outdoor P.E. every Tuesday morning, so don’t forget to wear trainers and joggers to school along with your school top and jumper.
- This Half Term our theme is 'Black History' and we will be learning about many inspirational black people from the past and the present.
- You are all welcome to bring a book from home to read in school during our daily reading sessions. It is important that you are able to sit and concentrate on reading for longer periods of time, so please do continue to read at home every evening and during weekends. Reading and understanding a variety of genres is an essential skill required to access the full curriculum successfully when you move on to Year 7.
- Don't forget - only one pencil case for school.
- All homework tasks will be set on Teams, so don't forget to check there every week.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.